Accept and enter website
- THE BLOG IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND REPRESENTS THE VIEWS OF THE AUTHOR ALONE.
- FASTFORWARD INNOVATIONS LIMITED (“WE”, “US”, THE “COMPANY” OR “FASTFORWARD”) PUBLISH THE FASTFORWARD BLOG "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF OUR SITE, THE ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION OR THE TECHNOLOGY, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REFERRED TO ON THE BLOG (IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES MAY BE EXCLUDED UNDER ANY RELEVANT LAW) AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGE THAT MAY RESULT FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY A READER OF THE BLOG IN RELIANCE OF INFORMATION OR OPINIONS EXPRESSEDOR AS A CONSEQUENCE OF ANY INACCURACIES IN, OR ANY OMISSIONS FROM, THE INFORMATION WHICH THE BLOG ARTICLES MAY CONTAIN.
- The Blog is supplied to you on an “AS IS” and an “IF AVAILABLE” basis and we expressly disclaim and exclude all warranties, conditions, representations and terms, whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise with respect to the Blog including, without limitation, as to the accuracy or completeness of the Blog, as to whether the Blog is up to date.
- We make no commitment to update any Blog articles published to reflect changes in facts or circumstances or to correct inaccuracies that are notified to us or otherwise come to our attention. Further, we do not guarantee any blog article is complete or accurate and we may change the information at any time without notice.
- The information contained in the FastForward Blog is not an invitation to invest in the shares, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with "FastForward" or any other company. In particular, the Blog is not an invitation or offer to subscribe for shares of FastForward.
- The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision.
- The past performance of "FastForward" or any other company referred to on the FastForward Blog cannot be relied upon as a guide to its future performance. The price of shares and the income derived from them can go down as well as up and investors may not recoup the amount originally invested.
- The information contained on this Blog is for general information and public relations purposes only, and is not intended to provide any advice, extend any offer or result in the creation of a legally enforceable relationship between FastForward and you. You should place no reliance on such information for investment purposes or otherwise, and FastForward shall not be liable for any loss or damage, whether financial or otherwise (to the fullest extent permitted by law), arising from your access to this Blog.
- The content is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by Fast Forward or any other party.
- We reserve the right to vary the conditions of use at any time and will post any variations here. You are advised to review the conditions of use on a regular basis as you will be deemed to have accepted variations if you continue to use the Blog after they have been posted.
- You warrant and undertake not to use the Blog in connection with any unlawful or illegal purpose, or so as to bring FastForward Innovations Limited and their businesses, products or services into disrepute. You also warrant not to use the site with any automated page retrieval tool.
- You agree to indemnify us against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of your misuse of the Blog.
Accept and enter website